Wednesday, October 31, 2012

♥ HALLOWEEN WARS on the Food Network

CURRENT MOOD:  Indescribable...
 

I found out about this show from a friend of mine only this year and I have no idea how I missed it!

Halloween Wars is a show on the Food Network where five teams made up of a pumpkin carver, cake decorator, and a candy maker battle it out to create spooky Halloween focused displays and the winning team gets a prize of 50,000 dollars to share. This season began on October 7th 2012 and I just watched the final episode the other day and let me tell you these people are so talented, the ideas they come up with are amazing!

I have been so impressed with the pumpkin carvers and the faces they have created each episode... I am not surprised that team "Dead Man Walking" won the competition in the end they always seemed to come out on top in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment