Tuesday, October 9, 2012

♥ Neat Halloween Bottle Labels

CURRENT MOOD: Grumpy - I don't want to wake up early tomorrow. *SIGH*


I love the idea of decorating your wine or pop bottles with Halloween or party themed labels, so while I was at Micheal's Crafts Supply store today I came across these self adhesive ones. I know you can get cheaper versions from dollar stores or you can even make them yourself for free which I have done in the past.

These Martha Stewart ones I found just so happened to be on sale for five dollars for the pack, and I think they will look awesome on a wine bottle. When I made them my own Halloween Labels, I simply printed out the ones I liked which I found online, cut them out with scissors carefully, and  used clear packing tape to stick them onto my drink bottles. Pretty simple process and the packing tape makes the paper labels water resistant which is a bonus! Maybe I will look into making some for my next round of free images, but until then these are a great option to try.

I love these ones they are well made and look very realistic in comparison to the cheap ones you find else where. Adults will be impressed, children on the other hand likely will not care one way or the other!



No comments:

Post a Comment