Friday, October 5, 2012

FREE IMAGES - ZOMBIE Party Sign Set


CURRENT MOOD: EXCITED ...



This is pretty exciting for any Zombie fans out there! I was playing around with my mad Photoshop skills and made a bunch of Zombie Party signs that I'm giving away for free!

WOW! FREE! NEW BLOG! FREE! PARTY! YAY! FREEEEEE!

OKAY... Enough of that... so I am an artist and while this is not my usual type of artwork, I really hope you enjoy my designs! Feel free to e-mail me how you used them! I can't wait to see what you all have come up with! I'll be sure to try and update any new pieces for you guys as soon as I can!


... SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...Check out the signs! If you need the full size images just SUBSCRIBE, and message me! Otherwise copy and paste should work just fine too! Haha!








No comments:

Post a Comment